Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

⏰Estimated time: 1:00 PM UTC, 07/01/2022 until sold out.
👉Price: 100 MRS/box
👉 Quantity: 1,500 Boxes
👉Each account can buy up to 10 Boxes!

📌In each MetaRacers Box there are:
🔸60% chance for Common, 32% for Epic, and 8% for Legendary.
🔸Best opportunity to own a Legendary supercar.

🌐 MetaRacers Social Media:
Website | Telegram Channel | Vietnam Group  | Fanpage Facebook | Twitter | Youtube 

Other News